Hi my lovelies !
Today I’m going to do a inspired vintage blog post telling some things about it and also revealing how to incorporate it into to your wardrobe and style in general !
For me, at least, the vintage look gives the space or the person more of a cute and girly kind of vibe and I just love it ❤
1- For the Outfit
The vintage style usually includes some flair and flowy dresses with more of a romantic look ,I think, also the oxfords really match with the style ! If you are looking for some inspiration here’s some photos :
- This is a really cute playsuit and it has a Pinup girl tint ! I found it here for $45 and if you liked the style go check this site out they have shoes , bags , acessories and lots more (http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/)
- The polka dot print is also a must have when you’re talking about vintage style ! I found this at Amazon for $9.30 – $12.74 !
- Something with a collar it’s also good ! Either on dresses like this one or on jumpers and things like that ! This one is from Amazon and it’s $46.99 !
2- For the hair
– Retro Vintage Cross body tote (Amazon) for $15.19
– Black/Beige Vintage Clasp (Amazon) for $37.50
-Round Circle Sunglasses (Amazon) for $5.90
-Half frame Semi-rimless sunglasses from Amazon for $10.94
-This is a wine red vintage hat which also comes with a bonue because of the color(Fall Tiiime) (Ebay) for $8.99
– Fedora dome hat with a bucket (eBay) for $2.00
- Jewelry (all items are from here)
-Bracelets and watches
4- For the hair and makeup
5- Celebrities to get inspiration from
In a few days I’m going to write a “How to decor you room with a vintage style” so keep your eyes tuned !! Oh and also I’m really sorry for not using my own pictures ,it’s because my camera is pretty crappy,but I’m going to buy a new one and you can expect MY photos soon (pretty excited about that) ! All opinions are mine though !
Byee , make sure to leave comments telling what you’d like for me to do next and I hope you liked it !! Have a great day/night 🙂