Hi my lovelies !
Today I’m going to do a inspired vintage blog post telling some things about it and also revealing how to incorporate it into to your wardrobe and style in general !
For me, at least, the vintage look gives the space or the person more of a cute and girly kind of vibe and I just love it ❤
1- For the Outfit
The vintage style usually includes some flair and flowy dresses with more of a romantic look ,I think, also the oxfords really match with the style ! If you are looking for some inspiration here’s some photos :
- This is a really cute playsuit and it has a Pinup girl tint ! I found it here for $45 and if you liked the style go check this site out they have shoes , bags , acessories and lots more (http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/)
- The polka dot print is also a must have when you’re talking about vintage style ! I found this at Amazon for $9.30 – $12.74 !
- Something with a collar it’s also good ! Either on dresses like this one or on jumpers and things like that ! This one is from Amazon and it’s $46.99 !
2- For the hair
– Retro Vintage Cross body tote (Amazon) for $15.19
– Black/Beige Vintage Clasp (Amazon) for $37.50
-Round Circle Sunglasses (Amazon) for $5.90
-Half frame Semi-rimless sunglasses from Amazon for $10.94
-This is a wine red vintage hat which also comes with a bonue because of the color(Fall Tiiime) (Ebay) for $8.99
– Fedora dome hat with a bucket (eBay) for $2.00
- Jewelry (all items are from here)
-Bracelets and watches
4- For the hair and makeup
5- Celebrities to get inspiration from
In a few days I’m going to write a “How to decor you room with a vintage style” so keep your eyes tuned !! Oh and also I’m really sorry for not using my own pictures ,it’s because my camera is pretty crappy,but I’m going to buy a new one and you can expect MY photos soon (pretty excited about that) ! All opinions are mine though !
Byee , make sure to leave comments telling what you’d like for me to do next and I hope you liked it !! Have a great day/night 🙂
Today I’m here to tell you about my newest discovery!I find out about BLOGILATES on youtube last week and the reason why I did’nt mention anything was because I was waiting to see if there was good results ! And I see them ! I really noticed the differences on my body ! Of course I’m trying my best to eat clean every single day cause if you want to lose weight is obvious that you’re going to need a combo of exercises and a diet plan !
Going back to BLOGILATES… Her name is Cassey Ho, she’s soo motivacional and it seems that she is seeing you cause every time I’m about to give up she says: “Hey just continue doing your great job” and stuff ! There’s something about the way she conduces her videos that make you want to more ! Also when you’re dying with so much pain she starts talking about a random thing such as her house or her nails or something ! haha
My favorite Videos of her
1- Drive by Inner Thighs (video)
2- For your Abs (video)
4-For your legs (video)
5-For your arms (video)
All her contacts :
♥ BLOG: http://www.blogilates.com
♥ CLOTHES: http://www.shopblogilates.com
♥ FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/blogilates
♥ TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/blogilates
♥ TUMBLR: http://www.blogilates.tumblr.com
♥ PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/blogilates
♥ INSTAGRAM: http://web.stagram.com/n/blogilates/
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and this had helped you somehow !
Have a great day/night and bye !
So I know a lot of you are going back to school and some already are ! This basically is a help to those of you who don’t have much time to prepare your breakfast or a snack for school but there are some that takes a little more time ! I put together some healthy snacks even for the morning or afternoon (how you wish) !
Quinoa and Black Bean Lettuce Wraps (Full details)
||Red or yellow pepper, rinsed, seeded and diced
|1/2 (15oz) can
||Black beans, rinsed and drained
||Avocado, peeled and diced
||Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
||Salt and black pepper
||Boston Bibb lettuce
- Cook quinoa according to directions on package.
- Prepare onion and red pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients above (except for lettuce leafs).
- Once the mixture is combined, spread ¼ cup of the mixture onto each lettuce leaf and wrap/fold over like a taco shell.
- Enjoy as a snack or a quick lunch!
Crackers With Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread and Banana
- 2 crisp bread crackers
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1 sliced banana
- Dividing evenly,spread 2 crisp bread cracker with 1 tablespoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread.Top with 1 sliced banana
#3 SNACK (Full details)
- 6 sticks celery, trimmed
- 6 granny smith apples, cut in half, each half cut into wedges
- 5cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, sliced
- Use a juice extractor to process the celery, apples and ginger. Transfer to a large jug and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
#4 SNACK (Full details)
- 4 navel oranges
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- With a sharp knife, remove rind and white pith from oranges. Cut each into 5 or 6 slices and arrange on 4 plates. Whisk together orange juice and lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon. Spoon over the orange slices.
#5 SNACK (Full details)
- 100g bag salted microwave popcorn
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- Cook the microwave popcorn according to the packet instructions. Tip into a large bowl. Sprinkle over the spices, then pour over the agave syrup. Stir and serve warm or pour into a bag and take to work as an afternoon snack.
#6 SNACK (Full details)
- Dash of Cinnamon and Pumpkin Spice
- Handful of Berries
- 1 Tb Ground Flax
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Mash and Puree your banana until its smooth
- Crack 2 eggs into the banana mixture. Blend together with a spoon.
- Pat yourself on the back for creating your cake batter.
- Mix in and spices, flax seed, fruit to the batter.
- Spray some Pam or Olive Oil to a nonstick pan and turn your stove top to low-medium heat.
- Pour 2 Tb of the batter to the pan. Allow it to spread.
- Once it starts bubbling, GENTLY flip it over.
- Allow it to sizzle for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Repeat until batter is finished.
- Top with Blueberries, & Maple Syrup.
#7 SNACK (Full details)
- ½ toasted whole-grain “flat” bagel
- 2 tablespoons fresh ricotta
- ⅓ cup sliced strawberries
- 1 teaspoonhoney or agave nectar.
Spread ½ toasted whole-grain “flat” bagel with 2 tablespoons fresh ricotta. Top with ⅓ cup sliced strawberries. Drizzle with 1 teaspoonhoney or agave nectar.
I hope this was helpful to you ! Let me know (if you try it) which one was your personal favorite !
Have a great day/night ! Talk to you very soon 🙂
so you know how most of the people say : “Bows before bros” … and I think that way too haha
Today I’m going to make a step by step on HOW TO MAKE BOWS !!
All you’re going to need is:
-Some fabric of your choice
-A few barrettes (depending on how many you want)
Let’s get this done!!
First your going to take your fabric (I chose those three ones)
Then you have to cut it into a 20 cm square
Then fold it into half and put some glue or sew it if you prefer (as you can see I have some weird things going on in the corners so just make sure to take it all of-embarassing haha)
Then cut thin pieces of your fabric
and put it into the middle section of the fabricmaking your beautiful bow !! And it’s done ..
I hope you liked this and btw I saw this tutorial on MacBarbie07’s video so if you want to, check that out !
Here are the other bows I made myself and I hope you enjoyed as much as I do making this little fellas !!
so since it’s my first post I though I could do a little introduction of ME for YOU !!
My name is Jordanny Alves Mizukoshi , quite a different name , but it’s good to be different right (not wanting to sound any cliche here haha). Anyways, I’m 16 and I was born in August 3rd so I’m a Leo YAYY !!
I always wanted to start my own blog. I’ve been following so many people and reading their stuff on bloglovin’.And I loooooove it!! It’s almost like I can’t have a decent breakfast without reading my favorite bloggers.
My goal with this it’s to be able to talk about some of my personal experiences to help others and also I want to post some beauty and fashion things in here !!
I hope we could be besties and also thank you for reading this and sorry if it’s too long ’cause sometimes I can’t stop talking !!
If you want to chat please make sure to tweet me : @She_saysmore, instagram something to me : @jordanny97 or send me an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ohh ! and If you have any suggestions on what should I post here please send them to me !
Bye and have an amazing day !!