Today’s post is going to be,as the tittle says, a fall outfits inspiration ! Sorry for not posting very often but I was ill and didn’t had the strength to get up or to take my notebook to post… I’ll try my best to update daily ! And if not maybe I’ll post more than one thing in a day ! Enough with the rambling…
- Burgundy Floral Lace Swing Crop Top (NEWLOOK.COM) £13
- Wholesale Cheap ladies boots PU lacing fashion shoes Z (LOVELYSHOES.NET) $163
- Beige Hollow-out Bat Sleeve Loose Knit Cardigan (CHICHIC.COM) $25
- TOPSHOP Textured Pocket Skater Skirt (TOPSHOP.COM) $60
#4 LOOK (Not mine) – (Full details) By krystatarman
#5 LOOK (not mine) – (Full details) By olivevia
#6 LOOK (not mine) – (Full details) By eblair1982
#7 LOOK (not mine) – (Full details) By nataliadiana
Thank you for taking your time to read this and hope you liked it ! Let me know which one is your favorite or what is your favorite fashion fall item !
So I know a lot of you are going back to school and some already are ! This basically is a help to those of you who don’t have much time to prepare your breakfast or a snack for school but there are some that takes a little more time ! I put together some healthy snacks even for the morning or afternoon (how you wish) !
Quinoa and Black Bean Lettuce Wraps (Full details)
||Red or yellow pepper, rinsed, seeded and diced
|1/2 (15oz) can
||Black beans, rinsed and drained
||Avocado, peeled and diced
||Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
||Salt and black pepper
||Boston Bibb lettuce
- Cook quinoa according to directions on package.
- Prepare onion and red pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients above (except for lettuce leafs).
- Once the mixture is combined, spread ¼ cup of the mixture onto each lettuce leaf and wrap/fold over like a taco shell.
- Enjoy as a snack or a quick lunch!
Crackers With Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread and Banana
- 2 crisp bread crackers
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1 sliced banana
- Dividing evenly,spread 2 crisp bread cracker with 1 tablespoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread.Top with 1 sliced banana
#3 SNACK (Full details)
- 6 sticks celery, trimmed
- 6 granny smith apples, cut in half, each half cut into wedges
- 5cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, sliced
- Use a juice extractor to process the celery, apples and ginger. Transfer to a large jug and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
#4 SNACK (Full details)
- 4 navel oranges
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- With a sharp knife, remove rind and white pith from oranges. Cut each into 5 or 6 slices and arrange on 4 plates. Whisk together orange juice and lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon. Spoon over the orange slices.
#5 SNACK (Full details)
- 100g bag salted microwave popcorn
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- Cook the microwave popcorn according to the packet instructions. Tip into a large bowl. Sprinkle over the spices, then pour over the agave syrup. Stir and serve warm or pour into a bag and take to work as an afternoon snack.
#6 SNACK (Full details)
- Dash of Cinnamon and Pumpkin Spice
- Handful of Berries
- 1 Tb Ground Flax
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Mash and Puree your banana until its smooth
- Crack 2 eggs into the banana mixture. Blend together with a spoon.
- Pat yourself on the back for creating your cake batter.
- Mix in and spices, flax seed, fruit to the batter.
- Spray some Pam or Olive Oil to a nonstick pan and turn your stove top to low-medium heat.
- Pour 2 Tb of the batter to the pan. Allow it to spread.
- Once it starts bubbling, GENTLY flip it over.
- Allow it to sizzle for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Repeat until batter is finished.
- Top with Blueberries, & Maple Syrup.
#7 SNACK (Full details)
- ½ toasted whole-grain “flat” bagel
- 2 tablespoons fresh ricotta
- ⅓ cup sliced strawberries
- 1 teaspoonhoney or agave nectar.
Spread ½ toasted whole-grain “flat” bagel with 2 tablespoons fresh ricotta. Top with ⅓ cup sliced strawberries. Drizzle with 1 teaspoonhoney or agave nectar.
I hope this was helpful to you ! Let me know (if you try it) which one was your personal favorite !
Have a great day/night ! Talk to you very soon 🙂
Hello honey boos !!
As you can tell by the title I’m going to list some products to make your hair look pretty !! I hope you guys enjoy it and also I want to say sorry for not posting yesterday cause since I’m a new blogger I feel like I need to post everyday haha’ . In case you’re wondering why I didn’t post : It was not because I’m lazy I promisse … It was because I have 4 tests on saturday and I was studying and doing my homework and when I saw BAM there was no more time to post anything cause it was already 1:00 a.m. !
Remember : those are MY favorites and the things that work for me … I have a curlysh kind of hair and it’s greasy at the top and a little dry at the ends !
As for conditioner and shampoo I have been using Tresseme for a looong time ! And I think that I was never willing to change cause it’s really good ! Oh I use the shampoo twice so I can have a better result also helps a lot if you take a shower with cold water which is good for your skin too ! You can get the shampoo here ($11.85) and the coditioner in here ($9.86)
ANTI-BREAKAGE TRESEMME CONDITIONER
TRESEMME SMOOTH & SILKY SHAMPOO
2- John Frieda Luxurious Volume All-Out Hold Hairspray
This hairspray really really holds your hair on the position !! I use it when I do some hairstyles and it lasted me troughout whole partys and even a whole day which is absolutely amazing !! If you want it you can click in here or you can go to your local Ulta and it was only $6,49 !!
3- Psssst Instant Dry Shampoo Spray
I really like this dry shampoo it really helps on my second day after washing my hair specially when I do some heat hairstyle ! This is the link and it’s $5.99 it’s a really good deal !
4- Topganics Argan Oil from Morocco Hair Mask
I know my hair is oily but the ends are a little dry so I like to use a hair mask to sort of reconstruct my hair cause it has like those double ends ! I do it like once on every two weeks period and leave it for ten minutes and then wash it off and there you go !! Find it in here ($9.99)
5- Frizz Sally Hershberger Pure Jojoba Waves Wave Shaper Frizz-Free Conditioner
I use this for a free frizz hair ! And it”s good but don’t put too much cause it makes your hair oily so just put a little drop like a little little one in your hands and put it at the ends and you have a smooth and shiny hair ! Find it here for ($8.99)
Thank you for taking your time to read this and byee 😉
Hello sugary things,
I’m seriously thinking about making a “Back toschool” series cause since is back to school season it’s the perfect time to do that ! But I don’t know … Here I reunited a few of great looks that I made myself on this great site called polyvore ( polyvore.com ) !
Shirt (lavishalice.com) €5,82 ,Sneakers (madewell.com) $45 , Shorts (etsy.com) $30 , Glasses(shopzerouv.com) $9,99 , Bracelet (nelly.com) $7,95 , Iphone case (wildflowercases.com) $35 , Backpack (amazon.com) $14 Earings (zappos.com) $20
Bracelet (maxandchloe.com) $75 , Jumper (houseoffraser.co.uk) £40 ,Pants (the-dressingroom.com) $79 , Shoes (zara.com) $50 , Bag (topshop.com) $56 ,Nail poslish (thehut.com) $3,11
lipstick (uk.ebid.net) , dress (rarelondon.com) , sandals (guess.com) , bag (topshop.com) ,cardigan (storenvy.com) ,earrings (etsy.com)
Crop top (pauls-boutique.com) , Shoes (pink converse), skirt (newlook.com) , Nail polish (colette.fr) ,bracelets (wetseal.com), bow (johnlewis.com)
Shots (etsy.com) , combat boots (charlotterusse.com) ,shirt (etsy.com) , bracelets (karmaloop.com and shoplesnouvelles.com)
Thank you for taking time to see this and hope you like it !!
so since it’s my first post I though I could do a little introduction of ME for YOU !!
My name is Jordanny Alves Mizukoshi , quite a different name , but it’s good to be different right (not wanting to sound any cliche here haha). Anyways, I’m 16 and I was born in August 3rd so I’m a Leo YAYY !!
I always wanted to start my own blog. I’ve been following so many people and reading their stuff on bloglovin’.And I loooooove it!! It’s almost like I can’t have a decent breakfast without reading my favorite bloggers.
My goal with this it’s to be able to talk about some of my personal experiences to help others and also I want to post some beauty and fashion things in here !!
I hope we could be besties and also thank you for reading this and sorry if it’s too long ’cause sometimes I can’t stop talking !!
If you want to chat please make sure to tweet me : @She_saysmore, instagram something to me : @jordanny97 or send me an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ohh ! and If you have any suggestions on what should I post here please send them to me !
Bye and have an amazing day !!